In this page, I would like to introduce ‘ENEOS’ in Japan
You may get knowledge of ‘ENEOS’ in Japan, as well as Japanese have, after reading of this article. Have fun !
What is ‘ENEOS’
‘ENEOS’ is a brand of gas station in Japan. We can see so many gas stations with ‘ENEOS’ brand all over Japan. A big orange signboard is trade mark of ‘ENEOS’, we can find it easily in the driving in Japanese street.
Bits of knowledge about ‘ENEOS’
- No.1 brand of gas station in Japan
- Operating more than 13,000 gas stations in Japan
- The share in Japanese market is approx 50%
- Orange signboard is trademark of ‘ENEOS’
- Hydrogen and Electricity are also by ‘ENEOS’ brand
History of ‘ENEOS’
quotation source : https://www.eneos.co.jp/consumer/ss/enejet/
‘ENEOS’ brand was established in 2001, in the integration of two brands ‘Nisseki’ and ‘Mitsubishi’. In progress of aging society, competition in gas industry is getting hot. As a result, many of brands are integrated into ‘ENEOS’.
History of ‘ENEOS’
- In 2001, ‘ENEOS’ was established
- In 2008, ‘STORK’ brand was combined to ‘ENEOS’
- In 2010, ‘JOMO’ brand was unified to ‘ENEOS’
- In 2017, ‘ESSO’, Mobile are joined to ‘ENEOS’
- In 2017, ‘GENERAL’ is joined to ‘ENEOS’
Activities by ‘ENEOS’
quotation source : https://www.eneos.co.jp/company/enegori/
‘ENEOS’ is making various activities. So the brand name, ‘ENEOS’ is well known to Japanese people, not only to the drivers, but also to the non-drivers. ‘ENEOS’ is very popular from children to elders in Japan.
‘ENEOS’ other than gas station
- Character, ’ ENEGORI’ is popular
- Official sponsor of TOKYO 2020 Olympic
- Baseball team in non-professional league
- Women basketball in non-professional league
In the end, I would like to summarize the points of this article as follows
That’s all today.
How was the content today ?
ENEOS is a very famous brand in Japan, especially for the drivers. In my living area, there are many ENEOS in the street. I actually make refueling at ENEOS. This brand is king of gas station in Japan.