Hello ! My name is shinta, Japanese blog writer, born and raised in Japan. I’m introducing real Japanese culture, from Japan to the world.
- to know what is ‘Yubinkyoku’ in Japan
- to know history of ‘Yubinkyoku’ in Japan
- to get bits of knowledge about ‘Yubinkyoku’ in Japan
In this page, I would like to introduce ‘Yubinkyoku’ in Japan
You may get knowledge of ‘Yubinkyoku’ in Japan, as well as Japanese have, after reading of this article. Have fun !
What is Yubinkyoku
quotation source :https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/扶桑郵便局
Yubinkyoku means ‘Post office’, which is operated by Japan Post network co.,Ltd. Yubinkyoku has network all over Japan. There are more than 23,000 offices in Japan. Orange or red colored signboard is the trademark of Yubinkyoku in Japan.
Basic information about Yubinkyoku
- Yubinkyoku means Post Office
- Operated by Japan Post Network
- More than 23,000 offices all over Japan
- Orange or red colored signboard is trademark
History of Yubinkyoku
quotation source :https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/郵政民営化
Yubinkyoku was originally operated by the government long time. In beginning of 21st century, discussion was started in Diet for privatization of Yubinkyoku. In 2005, the law was established to privatize Yubinkyoku. And it was placed in 2007.
History of Yubinkyoku
- 1871 Postal service was started in Japan
- Operated by the government long time
- 2005 Privatization law established
- 2007 JP network was established
- Government still have stocks more than half
More information about Yubinkyoku
quotation source :https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/珸瑤瑁郵便局
Yubinkyoku provides various services in their offices. People can make bank account of Yubinkyoku, and have financial services. Yubinkyoku has very large network in Japan and has offices in very country side where is no bank. So service of Yubinkyoku is essential for people in these area.
Various services in Yubinkyoku
- Postal service
- Establish bank account
- Cash dispenser
- Dealing financial products
In the end, I would like to summarize the points of this article as follows
‘Yubinkyoku’ is near to living area for everyone.
- Post office, 23,000 offices all over Japan
- Established in 1871
- In 2005, privatization law was established
That’s all today.
How was the content today ?
I often use service of Yubinkyoku. I go there mainly to dispatch international packages. In my living area, there are three Yubinkyoku. I suppose there are high demand of their services in Japanese market.
In the end, thank you very much for your reading today and see you again !